Eat right, stay brilliant
Why choose Organic?
Organic means a way of farming that relies on a healthy soil, plants such as clover to fertilise the land instead of oil based fertilisers, insects to act as natural predators instead of pesticides and a high standard of animal welfare.
It applies to all kinds of products such as fruit, vegetables, meat, milk, wine, cheese, eggs, grains, coffee, chocolate, fish & seafood.
Our selected foods
All our food products have been carefully selected and are made from top notch natural ingredients.
- Clean ingredients
- No refined sugars
- Nothing artificial
- Non-Genetically modified crops and ingredients
- Free from pesticides, harmful hormones
- Traceable back to the fields where it was grown
- Processed within hours of harvesting
- Free from additives and unnecessary sugar or salt
- Better for you and for our planet
- Honest, Good & Tasty!
- Organic farming releases less greenhouse gases than non-organic farming. Choosing organic will significantly reduce our carbon footprint.
- Organic standards insist that animals are given plenty of space and fresh air to thrive and grow.
Impressed by our package? We hope so. The cardboard’s sourced sustainably and is 100% recyclable.
Our ribbon is extra special too, because while it feels like regular satin ribbon, it is actually produced using wood pulp. This means it is an environmentally friendly option, using used wood pulp rather than new materials. And yet is has that quality satin finish that oozes quality and elegance.