My First Arctic Animals, by the Sri Lankan brand Tikiri, is a sweet collection designed for children. The character of the snowy owl is perfect to be nibbled to relieve the discomfort of the first teeth. Made of 100% natural rubber, plant-derived from the Hevea tree, it is 100% safe! Inside a delicious rattle to attract the attention of the child and make him have fun, developing his senses. Tikiri toys do NOT produce mold as they do NOT have holes or valves that allow water to enter.
Use it for the bath, as a rattle, or as a character, it is perfect to tell and identify with wild stories! And why not take it to the beach too? It's perfect for outdoor fun... be careful not to let it be stolen by the sea, but do not worry if the waves take it away from you: it does not pollute because it is made of natural rubber.
- Collection: My First Arctic Animals
- Certified Organic Content Standard (OCS 100) guarantees the traceability and integrity of raw materials during all stages of processing. In addition, it certifies that 95% or more of the material is biologically derived.
- Compliant with European Standard EN17 and American US Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963
- Non-toxic certificates: BPA, phthalate and PVC free
- Soft, pleasant to the touch and odorless
- Dimensions: height 10 cm
- Materials: biodegradable natural rubber with GOLS certification, obtained since the products of the Tikiri brand are made of 100% natural rubber, in accordance with the standards of derivation and manufacture.
- Natural, sustainable and recycled materials
- Hand painted in natural colors
- Packaging in recycled paper and soy ink
- Child-friendly and environmentally friendly
- Garments Without Guilt Certified Fabric (SGS) certifies ethical working conditions in an environment free of child labor, forced labor, exploitative practices or discrimination of any kind.
- Gift box included
Shipping in Malta is 1-3 working days unless express next day delivery is selected.
Shipping in Gozo is every Saturday. Deadline for Gozo orders is Thursday at 3pm.
International shipping is dispatched on the next business day, delivery times vary by country. A tracking link will be sent upon dispatch.