Our Boheme pacifier is inspired by the modern bohemian style. With its natural elements and organic silhouette Boheme appears in a fresh, creative, and aesthetic design.
The round natural rubber latex nipple is designed to resemble the shape and size of the mother’s soft nipple and promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique when breastfeeding.
The pacifier is therefore recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding.
- Round nipple
- Available in natural rubber latex
- Recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding
- The shield is made of 100% food-safe material
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU
The round nipple promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique when breastfeeding, since the round shape allows the sides of the tongue to elevate and cup around the nipple, just like it does during breastfeeding.
The nipple is equipped with a valve, letting out air when the baby closes down on the nipple thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby's oral cavity.
The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. Since natural rubber latex is a natural material, color variation may occur.
The round lightweight shield faces away from the sensitive and delicate skin around the baby's mouth to ensure minimum contact with the baby's nose and mouth, which means less chance of moisture build-up from saliva that can cause rashes and sore spots.
The shield comes in one size no matter the nipple size.
The shield is made of 100% food-safe material
- Do not leave natural rubber latex pacifiers in direct sunlight.
- Do not put the pacifiers in the dishwasher.
- Do not use UV or steam sterilizers for the pacifiers.
- Do not freeze the pacifiers.
Before first use
When you take the pacifiers out of the packaging, remember to sterilize them! This is done by putting the pacifiers in plenty of boiling water for 5 minutes.
Natural rubber latex can smear off to the shield in rare cases, so it is important to sterilize in plenty of water and we recommend sterilizing latex pacifiers separately. This only applies before first use.
When cleaning the pacifier subsequently, follow these three simple steps:
- Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl. Pour boiling water over the pacifiers.
- Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 min.
- Pick them up and let them dry on a clean towel.
- Pacifiers are not meant to be boiled and are therefore destroyed by the high heat. Instead, follow the instructions above, and you are sure to kill the bacteria without compromising the durability of the pacifier. We only recommend boiling the pacifiers before the first use - not subsequent cleaning.
TIP: When the child is over 3 months, you can also rinse the pacifier by placing them in a sieve and pouring boiling water over them. This method is faster and avoids water collecting inside the nipple.
Shipping in Malta is 1-3 working days unless express next day delivery is selected.
Shipping in Gozo is every Saturday. Deadline for Gozo orders is Thursday at 3pm.
International shipping is dispatched on the next business day, delivery times vary by country. A tracking link will be sent upon dispatch.