Super absorbent | Hypoallergenic | Sustainable
The award-winning reusable cloth nappy made from sustainable & plant-based materials. Every nappy rescues two plastic bottles from landfill, and keeps your baby’s bottom dry and comfy for up to 12 hours thanks to our super absorbent and gentle 100% naturally-derived core.
One size fits all* – with handy poppers and adjustable waist to fit to your baby’s shape as they grow.
All-in-one nappy with double gusset.
Only plant-based materials on baby’s bottom.
Every nappy helps fund the purchase and protection of precious rainforest.
Choose from three of our adorable signature designs.
- Better for baby
- Our reusable nappy features a double gusset to help prevent leaks and a core made entirely with soft, natural fabrics – so your baby’s bottom only comes into contact with plant-based materials. Hemp and TENCEL™ , a material derived from sustainable tree pulp, are kind on delicate skin and up to 50% more absorbent than cotton.
- Better for our world
- We make our washable nappy using sustainable materials, including an outer layer of 100% recycled polyester. Every nappy rescues two plastic bottles from landfill, helping to create a cleaner and greener world for us all.
- Giving back
- Every product gives back through the Kit & Kin Foundation. Thanks to your support we help protect acres of threatened rainforest around the world and support women and children living in these areas with educational scholarships, family planning clinics and healthcare. Together, we can make a real difference.
- Beauty without bunnies
- Kit & Kin are proud to be a member of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). By purchasing cruelty-free products you can help save a number of animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering.
- Care Instructions
- We recommend machine washing at 40 degrees with a non-bio powder as this will protect the longevity of the nappy and our planet. However, you can also wash at 60 if you wish – for example if your baby has been unwell. Always ensure you set the machine to a long cycle. Avoid washing with dark colours. Wash before use and between uses, and ensure the hook and loop tabs are fastened before washing to prevent snagging.
- Do not iron or bleach.
- Fabric softener or conditioner can reduce the absorbency of the nappy so do not use these.
- We recommend always air drying with the inner towel pulled out, but if you wish to tumble dry your nappies ensure this is done on a cool setting only – however do bear in mind that tumble drying may shorten the lifespan of the nappy.
- Size Guide
- One Size Fits All* 8lbs+ (4kg+)
- *every baby is different and while our nappy will fit the majority of little ones, this cannot be guaranteed.
- External lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Inner lining: TENCEL™ and hemp
- Fastening: Hook and loop