This handy little essential is easy to use with a simple one-button operation that can cycle through three different strengths to clear even the most stubborn blocked nasal passages. It comes with two different sized soft, safe and gentle silicone tips that are perfect for delicate and sensitive little noses and can be easily sterilised for re-use. Our Haakaa Baby Nasal Aspirator is also easy to disassemble for cleaning, making it ideal for busy households.
- Has three levels of adjustable suction strength.
- Simple one-button operation.
- Includes two different sized reusable silicone tips that can be sterilised.
- Ergonomic, easy-grip design.
- USB rechargeable motor.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Fit the collection container over the vacuum nozzle of the aspirator and twist into the CLOSE position.
- Fit the silicone tip over the collection container.
- Cover the Nasal Aspirator with the dust cap when not in use.
- For dry or sticky mucus, spray saline solution to soften the mucus first.
- Press and hold the power button to activate suction, then again to cycle through the three different strengths from lowest to highest.
- After selecting the appropriate suction strength, insert the silicone tip into your child's nostril, ensuring there are no gaps. This makes the suction more effective.
- When finished, gently remove the aspirator from your child's nose. Hold down the power button until the light turns off.
- Remove the collection container by carefully twisting it to the OPEN position and emptying it.
Please Note: Pay close attention to the collection container during use. If it begins to overflow, turn off the power and empty the collection container before continuing use.
Charging: The aspirator comes with a USB charger and takes approximately two hours to charge fully.
Disassemble before cleaning. Clean with water after each use, but DO NOT use water to clean the aspirator body, which contains the battery. Simply wipe down the aspirator body with a clean, dry cloth. The silicone tips can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2 - 3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Collection Container is not suitable for sterilisers or boiling water - hand-wash in warm water and mild detergent only.
Shipping in Malta is 1-3 working days unless express next day delivery is selected.
Shipping in Gozo is every Saturday. Deadline for Gozo orders is Thursday at 3pm.
International shipping is dispatched on the next business day, delivery times vary by country. A tracking link will be sent upon dispatch.