The V-12 model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials.
- Upper in organic cotton (100%)
- Panels made out of coated canvas & vegan suede
- Logo V in silkscreened print
- Straps in Organic Cotton (100%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), Amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (38%), Amazonian rubber (24% )
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The Chrome Free leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials. Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille. Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing. CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.
Shipping in Malta is 1-3 working days unless express next day delivery is selected.
Shipping in Gozo is every Saturday. Deadline for Gozo orders is Thursday at 3pm.
International shipping is dispatched on the next business day, delivery times vary by country. A tracking link will be sent upon dispatch.