Lola&Lykke Smart Electric Breast Pump is a powerful and lightweight breast pump designed to fit into your life. Our compact design, built-in rechargeable battery, and 4-phase expression technology give you the flexibility to pump wherever and whenever you like, with no compromise on pumping performance. The super-soft silicone breast shield stimulates your milk flow and guarantees the most comfortable pumping experience. With just five parts to clean and assemble, pumping has never been easier.
What's in the box?
The pump box includes everything you need to start pumping right away:
- 1x Lola&Lykke Smart Electric Breast Pump (24mm breast shield included)
- 1x NaturalFlow Baby Bottle (Newborn nipple teats included)
- 1x Breast pump stand
- 1x Breast shield cap
- 1x USB charging cable
- 1x Breast pump dust bag
More Product Information:
How do I assemble and use the pump?
To assemble your breast pump:
- Press the suction bowl and motor unit into the connector. Make sure the motor unit is attached correctly, the charging port should face away from your breast while pumping.
- Push the breast shield onto the connector.
- Put the valve into the connector.
- Lock the milk bottle into the connector by rotating clockwise until tight.
To use your breast pump:
- Before first use, make sure you’ve cleaned, sanitized and charged the pump for 2 hours.
- Place the pump on your breast and turn on the pump by tapping the power button.
- Your breast pump will begin in Stimulation Phase, and automatically switch to Expression phase after 2 minutes.
- Using the pump’s smart touch screen, you can easily adjust the settings and find your comfortable pumping levels.
Can I use 2 pumps at once?
Yes, you can use 2 Lola&Lykke pumps to double pump.
What bottles can I use with the pump?
The breast pump box comes with 1 bottle, and you can buy additional Lola&Lykke bottles here. Our electric breastfeeding pumping machine is also compatible with Philips Avent bottles.
How do I wash and sanitize the pump?
Washing and sanitizing are two different activities. They must be done separately to protect you, your baby and the performance of your breast pump.
Wash – To clean the surfaces of the parts by physically removing contamination.
Separate and wash all parts that are exposed to breast milk immediately after use. This will help to remove breast milk residue and prevent growth of bacteria. Only use drinking-quality tap or bottled water for cleaning. When cleaning the valves do not use small objects such as brushes. Be careful not to puncture. It’s not recommended to wash the parts in the dishwasher.
Do NOT wash the motor unit. Use a damp (not wet) cloth to wipe down the pump body if necessary.
Sanitise - To kill living organisms, such as bacteria or viruses, that may be present on the surfaces of the parts.
To sanitise, we recommend boiling your pump parts (except for the motor unit) before first use and after every use. Other sanitizing methods work too, such as cold water tablets or steam sterilisers. Avoid the microwave as prolonged exposure to humid heat may cause damage.
Shipping in Malta is 1-3 working days unless express next day delivery is selected.
Shipping in Gozo is every Saturday. Deadline for Gozo orders is Thursday at 3pm.
International shipping is dispatched on the next business day, delivery times vary by country. A tracking link will be sent upon dispatch.